The Blairs Double Swing window is completely unique.
It has the traditional appearance of a vertical sliding Sash & Case window – including stepped sashes and top sash horns – yet features fully reversible sashes for easy cleaning.
The Blairs Double Swing offers a solution where buildings of character can be refurbished with a modern high performance timber window. On new build developments, the Blairs Double Swing window provides classic styling with contemporary easy clean capability.
The Double Swing window comes in two variants; the ‘standard’ Double Swing with two outward opening reversible sashes, plus a ‘Fire Escape’ version with an outward opening reversible upper sash and a side hung inward opening lower sash. The ‘Fire Escape’ variant maybe required where the ‘standard’ version does not provide sufficient clear opening for escape, or to overcome the hazard of an outward opening lower sash onto walkways etc.
A Secured by Design option is available for this window.
For further information, please contact us.
View our section detail PDFs below:
- Double Swing – Standard – Plan
- Double Swing – Standard (with top rail vent)
- Double Swing – Standard (with concealed vent)
- Double Swing – Double Sill – Height
- Double Swing – Full Height Fixed Sash – Plan
- Double Swing Fire Escape – Plan
- Double Swing Fire Escape – Height (with top rail vent)
- Double Swing Fire Escape – Height (with concealed vent)
- Horn Options
- Astragals Options
DWG FORMAT CAD VERSIONS OF ALL DRAWINGS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
For further details, please contact us directly.